ZAK ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon. If you wish to return a product please refer to our Resolution centre or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
· You have 7 days to return your items (some exclusion apply) for a refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with original packaging and proof of online purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method less the original freight costs. All freight costs to return the goods to us will be borne by you. We do not offer refunds on change of mind items.
· By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been opened or used, is still in its original packaging and all manuals, tags, packaging and accessories are included.
The following items cannot be returned:
· Sale Items
We will accept returns and provide you with a replacement product, refund (refund will be provided using original payment method) or repair where:
· The item is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
· The item is not fit for its intended purpose, or
· The product does not match the sample or our description.
We reserve the right not to offer a replacement product, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
· Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
· Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
If the item you have received is faulty or missing, please advise us within 7 days of receiving the goods. Please have your invoice details on hand and information on what is faulty/missing. We will be happily replace the item once the fault has been confirmed. Please note that "change of mind" does not constitute a faulty item.
We don't accept request for faulty/missing items after the relevant period above.
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If we agree to a return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification containing your full name.