Elf for Christmas - Girl Elf & Magical Reward Kit
Standard Delivery - $9.95 (ETA: 3 days)
Delivery will either be through Australia Post or Border Express. Allow 15 business days. *Your item will take longer to arrive than usual. We're experiencing delays due to limited flights and increased parcel volumes due to EOFY sale.
Pick Up - $0.00 (ETA: 3 days)
To be collected from Dispatch-Warehouse 2-1808 Princes Highway Clayton VIC 3168(Mon-Fri 7.30am-4pm). Please wait for notification to collect.
Santa’s Christmas Elves have arrived all the way from the North Pole to bring fun and magic to your child’s Christmas. Their long arms and legs, festive outfits and friendly faces mean they’re up for the fun and games Christmas holds. Every morning in December, children wake up and discover what their Elf has been up to during the night- and sometimes they can get up to some real mischief!
However, the true magic lies in the accompanying reward kit, designed to promote good behaviour. The Kit includes:
- A Girl or Boy Elf Toy
- An Arrival Letter from Santa himself! It explains why Elf is here.
- Mini Elf Report Cards that record good behaviour. The kit also includes a few Naughty List warning cards to use as you see fit.
- 2x Letter to Santa Templates.
- 2x Official Nice List Certificates. Personalise with your child’s name and write a description of exactly what they have achieved.
- Christmas Reward Chart and a Sheet of Elf Stickers. Personalise the chart with your child’s name and choose tasks you would like them to try. This is great for chores, tidying, reading, kindness or potty training. A fun way to reward good behaviour every day.
- Beware of the Elf Sign and Santa Please Stop Here Sign.
- Departure Letter from Elf. Leave out on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning when Elf has departed
- A Thankyou Postcard. Send this to your children, from Elf, later in January to thank them for looking after the Elf as a reminder of the fun they had throughout December!
The Kit is suitable for up to two children to share.
|Brand||Elf for Christmas|
My children will be so excitedBy: Jemima Bush on 26 October 2020Just what i wanted. My Miss 7 has even said if its a girl. I shall call her Fran. And if its a boy Gus...lol bring on December 1st
Cute Christmas funBy: Emma Wietschorke on 26 December 2019These elves are great! We have the boy elf for our son and he loves it, so we got the girl elf to go with him for our daughter next year. Cute alternate to the regular elf on a shelf.